Translate

Monday, January 27, 2014

3 Favorite Five--Pt. 2

My Three Favorite 5 Letter Words on my iPad Screen

About a week ago a reader bought to my attention that I still have yet to finish giving the remaining two of my favorite five letter words (Thank you, by the way, you know who you are). I initially wrote this particular entry on August 26th of last year, so allow me to briefly recap before I continue, just in case you've recently joined our blog. The first favorite 5-letter word I listed was "today," and for me, it basically represents keeping in perspective the current moment, or living in the present rather than what happened in the past, or what needs to be done in the future. And now for my second word: "learn."


The word "learn" is very interesting to me. For example, I particularly like how, within itself, there are two specific words that appear: "earn" and "ear." Further explained, when I'm faced with a challenge, the word "learn" reminds me that it isn't a coincidence that in order to earn more you have to learn more, and in order to learn more, one thing you must do is use your ears. It's also my favorite because the act of learning is never ending.  The opportunity to learn is everywhere, whether it be going to school, or engaging in dialogue, or simply by observation of someone or something. No matter where you are or what you're doing, there is always something that can be learned.  It's just a matter of opening your mind enough to receive new information. So I must ask you--what words keep you inspired??

No comments:

Post a Comment