Translate

Monday, August 26, 2013

My 3 Favorite 5 Letter Words


My Three Favorite 5 Letter Words on my iPad Screen
Today
Learn
Until

These are my 3 favorite 5 letter words. And they are my favorite because I've come to the conclusion that I can use any one of these words to get me through any situation. 

For example, to write this entry I used "today." It often comes in handy, because for me, it is a word that helps keep things in perspective. 

It's easy to get sidetracked by our past, or to dwell in reliving moments we either regret or would love to repeat. The same can be said with the future, I suppose. Life is filled with more options than we know what to do with, which requires us to make more decisions about the very things that will ultimately find their way into one of the two categories I just mentioned. But even as daunting (or exciting) as "future" planning can sometimes be, it can also overshadow the lessons, adventures & answers that the gift of "today" has to offer . 

It's been said that "the best way to predict the future is to create it"...
So, what better way to do that than by embracing TODAY???

No comments:

Post a Comment