Translate

Monday, September 1, 2014

Wouldn't it be cool if...Continued (Vol. 2, Ch. 4)

A couple of weeks ago I shared my first "wouldn't that be cool if" moment that sparked the idea of creating SmartPhoneRecords.  Having the ability to sell music straight from a smartphone was just what us music artists needed, but where would I begin and what would I call it? Since the idea was to create a platform exclusively for smartphone use, and since I had an iPhone, I originally named the app iPhoneRecords

But what I wanted was something more universal, and the truth was, not everyone had the ever-so-popular Apple product. The last thing I wanted to do was limit the amount of people that could possibly benefit from using it, which is why, my friends, we call it SmartPhoneRecords.

Thanks for reading. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment