Translate

Monday, August 4, 2014

52 Pick Up

It seems like it was only yesterday when I made the decision to write a blog. The past year has flown by and it's hard to believe that I'm writing blog number fifty-two already. Throughout this time I've experienced some of the best and the absolute worst moments of my life. The best was getting SmartPhoneRecords off the ground while the worst was losing my father shortly thereafter. Yet even through my darkest days, writing this blog helped keep me focused, because I felt that if even just one person could benefit from reading them, that in itself would be enough for me to press on. So, in essence, I have you to thank, for keeping me going, for holding me accountable, for retweeting, forwarding and "favoriting," for your comments and responses, and most of all, for simply taking the time.

Starting next Monday the blog will be different. I'm not sure exactly what it will look like. I still have six days to figure it out, but whatever it turns out to be, I look forward to sharing it with you.

See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment