Translate

Monday, April 14, 2014

Practice What You Post

I'll admit it. My guilty pleasure is that I enjoy going online and browsing the various social networks.  I'm constantly entertained by the all of the memes that I see, especially the motivational ones, and man, there are some really good ones circulating out there. But often times I can't help but wonder just how many people actually practice what they post? In actuality, just because one copies and pastes an inspirational post to their social page doesn't mean they're really applying it to their life.


I know this because, at times, I've had to ask myself if I was guilty of doing the same thing.  Was I practicing what I post? Was I applying the messages that you read every week to my own life? 
Ideally, I'd like to say yes, but realistically, I'm sure there have been times where I could have done a better job. So that's why I've decided to revisit my posts throughout the week to ensure that I, too, am abiding by my own words. Looking inward during these moments aren't always easy, but they are necessary. The good thing  is, it's a conversation that no one else has to know about, and an opportunity to grow and become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment