Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy New Year!

No, it's not January 1st, but it's a personal "New Year" for me. I celebrated my birthday yesterday and made a resolution.  I've decided to start a blog and every Monday I'll make a new entry. I'm not sure exactly what I will be writing about, but it will be positive and worth reading.  Many people know me as an artist, but what they don't about me is that I hate to write. It may sound weird, considering my new resolution, but I do not like writing. I live inside my mind most of the time.  But what I've discovered is that when I write my ideas down, I'm able to separate self from thought and bring them to life. A great idea needs to have room to mature and grow on its own, and not be lost in the mix & mayhem of all the smaller, less important ones. 

SPR Blog, where music and motivation lives
Happy New Year
I've also learned that the things I put off doing are usually the very things that I should do FIRST.  So check in with me every Monday & since I've told you guys about it, I have to stick to my word.  

Thanks for reading, stay creative and remember-- you don't need to wait until January 1st to make a resolution.

-Damion

No comments:

Post a Comment