Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Take Inventory

Sometimes it's good to stop and take a look at where you are in life by taking inventory. You'll either say one of two things: "Ok I'm on the right track," or "What the hell have I been doing all this time?!" It's quite amazing the clarity that it brings. Either way, doing this throughout the year, once a month, or even weekly will help you stay the course. Furthermore, it not only gives you an opportunity to purge the things in your life that aren't conducive to achieving your goals, but it can also help you pinpoint the areas that could use some attention.


SPR Blog

I like to do this a couple times a month in solitude, usually while on a walk, and without music, or my phone. Something fascinating happens when I take in this moment of reflection. Important tasks that I had forgotten about or had been putting off suddenly reappear, and even new ideas begin to emerge. I'm not really sure why this happens, but it seems to work for me, and hopefully it works for your as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment